Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Media Art - Blog

My ideas for the flash project are to create a cartoony doomsday theme with an interactive TNT bomb which allows the viewer to click on it and set off a nuclear missile. Once the missile has been launched bombs will fall out of the sky until the the world is almost destroyed.

Then the nuke falls out of the sky and the screen goes white as it annihilates every living thing. Once the smoke clears it will reveal a completely destroyed earth.

Once the Radiation has left people will start rebuilding their homes, lives, and businesses, and the life cycle will start all over again. 

My plan is to also add sound effects to the flash file such as the sound of the missile launching and the bombs falling. I will get the sound effects from the website Sound Bible:  http://soundbible.com/ 

I also hope to make the environment as interactive as my limited Flash Skills allow, including making the destroying and rebuilding of the earth up the the viewer to manipulate and edit to their hearts content.

Finally I would also like to make my flash artwork predominantly with the paint brush, pencil and other tools available inside the Adobe Flash Software to make it look as authentic as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment